Your actions and volunteerism are crucial for building the Emergency Climate Movement and getting the emergency into the national conversation.
- Sign the petition: "Declare a Formal Global Warming State of Emergency" to be delivered to our President, Congress, and world leaders.
- Resist President Donald Trump and his climate-destroying agenda. Join in one or all the April marches in many cities nationwide:
- Join the Climate Emergency Coalition at the Science March and the People's Climate March in several cities.
- Join the Coalition to receive timely action alerts: Individuals / Organizations.
- Spread the word personally: discuss these issues and our campaign with friends, family, teachers, students, colleagues, and your networks.
- Spread the word online through social media.
- Host moral conversations in your faith community. Ask your community to speak up.
- Donate to the Climate Emergency Coalition - a tax-deductible donation - with 501(c)3 sponsorship through the Association for the Tree of Life.