Your actions and volunteerism are crucial for building the Emergency Climate Movement and getting the emergency into the national conversation.
- Read "WHAT CAN WE INDIVIDUALS DO?".
- Download and read CEC's free e-book: "Climate and Ecological Delusions and Contradictions That Will Rapidly End Humanity…Unless...". The e-book provides the basis for why we need to trigger an emergency alarm and how we can achieve it.
- Further emergency information: (1) watch climate scientist Kevin Anderson's lecture "Climate's Holy Trinity," and (2) read and discuss William Ophul's short book "Apologies to the Grandchldren: Reflections on Our Ecological Predicament, Its Deeper Causes, and Its Political Consequences."
- Sign the petition: "Declare a Formal Global Warming State of Emergency" to be delivered to our President, Congress, and world leaders.
- Join the Coalition to receive timely action alerts: Individuals / Organizations.
- Spread the word personally: discuss these issues and our campaign with friends, family, teachers, students, colleagues, and your networks.
- Spread the word online through social media.
- Donate to the Climate Emergency Coalition - a tax-deductible donation - with 501(c)3 sponsorship through the Association for the Tree of Life.